Astronomy & Astrophysics
Coverage: 1896-present. Indexes and abstracts serials, conference proceedings, standards and reports in the physical sciences, electrical engineering & computer science.
Provides over 620,000 abstracts from thousands of journal and conference sources. 1975-Present. Points to the full text in many instances. As of October 2001, includes over 6 million references from journal and conference papers. Also shows the number of citations to each paper.
Collection of electronic pre-prints in various sciences.
Sponsored by the Centre de Donnâees astronomiques de Strasbourg (CDS). This is the most complete library of published astronomical catalogues and data tables available. One can find information contained in over 3,000 astronomical catalogs.
Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences. See Web of Science Training Materials.
- CERN document server (CDS) - (description)
- Conference papers index - (description)
- History of science, technology, and medicine - (description)
- IEEE Xplore - (description)
- Knovel scientific and engineering databases - (description)
- NTRS, NASA technical reports server - (description)
- Physics documents worldwide - (description)
- SciTech connect - (description)
- Solid state and superconductivity abstracts - (description)
- Stanford Public Information Retrieval System (SPIRES) High Energy Physics (HEP) Database - (description)
- STEPsheet - (description)