NCSU Libraries' Student Advisory Forum
The NCSU Libraries' Student Advisory Forum is a regular meeting for students who are interested in giving their input on the programs and services offered by the NCSU Libraries.
Next Meeting: To be scheduled for Fall 2017.
- Open to all undergraduate and graduate students, across all disciplines.
- Dinner is provided at each meeting, courtesy of the Friends of the Library.
- Meetings are typically held monthly, during Spring and Fall semester.
- All meetings, unless otherwise noted, are held at 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. in the D.H. Hill Library Assembly Room.
- No advanced registration is required.
- Meeting announcements, reminders, and materials are provided through the Listserv.