Research Librarian for Engineering and Biotechnology
Presentation and Publications
- Google Scholar List of Publications
- Lab-Integrated Librarians: Engagement with Unreachable Researchers.
- Sharing Our Success: Using a Teacher Training Program to Improve Information Literacy Instruction and Support MLIS Students.
- Flipping One-Shot Library Instruction: Using Canvas and Pecha Kucha for Peer Teaching of Evidence-Based Practice.
- E-Book Perceptions and Use in STEM and Non-STEM Disciplines: A Comparative Follow-Up Study
- Librarians as Action Researchers: A Practical Framework for Evidence-Based Information Literacy Instruction.
- “Scholarship is a Conversation”: Discourse, Attribution, and Twitter’s Role in Information Literacy Instruction
Subject Specialist Areas