This page provides links to video of seminars by leading scholars working at the North Carolina Research Campus.
Appetite for Life Seminars
Duke Translational Medicine Institute Seminar Series
HARVEST: Health and Wealth Festival
- "Diabetes and the Metabolic Syndrome." Dr. Tony Walden, CMC - Northeast, October 18, 2008.
- "Facts & Fables Regarding Your Metabolism." Dr. David Neiman, Appalachian State University, October 18, 2008.
- "Exercise, Weight, and Health." Dr. Lee W. Jones, Department of Surgery, Duke University Medical Center, October 18, 2008.
- "Entertainment & Activities." October 18, 2008.
- "Couch Potatoes and Frantic Bananas: Are We Destined to Be Lazy?" Dr. Timothy Lightfoot, UNC Charlotte, October 18, 2008.