Video Seminar Room
Video conferencing with a Cisco TelePresence TX9000 Series system. Presentation video, audio, and shared content can be captured for subsequent viewing on demand. Three 66" HD flat-panel displays, VGA laptop connection, ceiling speakers, three HD cameras, tabletop microphones, directional voice switching, color touch control panel, and HD codec.
Location InformationRoom Number: 4401
- Library staff and Student Technology Advisors are available to provide help on demand in the room, including research consultation and technical support
- Request help at any time from Ask Us via the touchpad located in each room or via the web, telephone, and mobile devices
- The Reservation Request Form provides options for requesting assistance in advance of a reservation
Reservation and Use Guidelines
- May be reserved up to six months in advance by NC State faculty members, students, and staff for research or curricular activities for periods ranging from 1 hour to a full day.
- This space offers display capabilities that may require some special preparation and testing prior to a scheduled activity. To learn about these capabilities, users may request a consultation.
- 15-minute grace period for arrival, before the space becomes available for other users.
- Spaces cannot be reserved or held by placing personal belongings in them. Unattended items will be removed.
- The NCSU Libraries reserves the right to change a user’s reservation, if necessary, and will provide as much advance notice as possible should this be necessary.
- Users are requested to cancel reservations in advance if their plans change, so that the space can be available to others.