Presentation Practice Room (Hill)
- Conference style table and seating
- Privacy glass
- Whiteboards and writeable glass
- Wall mounted push button control system
- Mac with wireless keyboard and large LCD screen
- HDMI laptop inputs at table and credenza
- HDMI cable is available at Ask Us
Enter the D. H. Hill Library from the Brickyard. Take the main stairs or elevator to the first floor lobby. Turn right and enter the Learning Commons. At the Learning Commons desk, turn left and continue straight to the windows. The door of the Presentation Practice Room is on the left.
Reservation and Use Guidelines
Reservable up to 7 days in advance. Reserve for up to 2 hours. Reservable by Students, Faculty, Staff.After 15 minute grace period for arrival, space becomes available to others.View room use guidelines.