Group Study (Large)
at the James B. Hunt Jr. Library↳ Reserve↳ Reserve
Work table and seating, whiteboards, writeable walls, computer, speakers, display screen, VGA, HDMI & power cable for laptop.
Location InformationRoom Numbers:
- Library staff and Student Technology Advisors are available to provide help on demand in the Group Study Rooms, including research consultation and technical support
- Request help at any time from Ask Us via the touchpad located in each room or via the web, telephone, and mobile devices
Reservation and Use Guidelines
- May be reserved up to 7 days in advance by NC State faculty, students, and staff, for periods ranging from 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- A group is two or more people, and groups have priority over individuals.
- Individuals may be asked to vacate group study rooms when groups are in need of collaborative study space. Individuals seeking a quiet space are encouraged to use either the Quiet Reading Room (second floor) or the Skyline Reading Room (fifth floor).
- If a room is empty, your group may use it on a first-come, first-served basis. Groups are encouraged to reserve the room they're using.
- Limit of 2 reservations per day by the same user(s).
- 15-minute grace period for arrival, before the space becomes available for other users.
- Spaces cannot be reserved or held by placing personal belongings in them. Unattended items will be removed.
- The NCSU Libraries reserves the right to change a user’s reservation, if necessary, and will provide as much advance notice as possible should this be necessary.
- Users are requested to cancel reservations in advance if their plans change, so that the space can be available to others.