Graduate Student Seminar Room
The Graduate Student Commons Seminar Room offers a comfortable space for groups of graduate students to collaborate in a conference room style setting. This room is equipped with wall-mounted whiteboards, and seating for 10. Projectors and laptops are available at the circulation desk for check out.
Enter the D. H. Hill Library from the Brickyard. Take the main stairs or elevator to the first floor lobby. Turn right to enter the Learning Commons. Continue straight until the carpet ends. Turn left down the short hallway. The hallway ends at the Graduate Student Commons. Enter the Graduate Student Commons using your Wolfpack One Card. The Seminar Room is the door to the left.
Reservation and Use Guidelines
- May be reserved up to 7 days in advance by NC State graduate students for periods ranging from 30 minutes to 4 hours.
- A group is two or more people, and groups have priority over individuals.
- If a room is empty, your group may use it on a first-come, first-served basis. Groups are encouraged to reserve the room they're using.
- 15-minute grace period for arrival, before the space becomes available for other users.
- The NCSU Libraries reserves the right to change a user’s reservation, if necessary, and will provide as much advance notice as possible should this be necessary.
- Users are requested to cancel reservations in advance if their plans change, so that the space can be available to others.
The Graduate Student Commons Seminar Room may be reserved by NCSU graduate students for up to four hours. Due to high demand, groups are limited to one reservation per day. Reservations can be made up to seven days in advance.