Graduate Student Group Study (Small)
The Graduate Student Commons Small Group Study Rooms offer a comfortable space for small groups of graduate students to study and collaborate. These rooms are equipped with wall-mounted whiteboards, and seating for 4. Projectors and laptops are available at the Ask Us center for check out.
Location InformationRoom Numbers:
Enter the D. H. Hill Library from the Brickyard. Take the main stairs or elevator to the first floor lobby. Turn right to enter the Learning Commons. Continue straight until the carpet ends. Turn left down the short hallway. The hallway ends at the Graduate Student Commons. Enter the Graduate Student Commons using your Wolfpack One Card. The group study rooms are across from the door. The Small Group Study Rooms are the two rooms on the right.
- Library staff and Student Technology Advisors are available to provide help on demand in the room, including research consultation and technical support
Group study rooms may be reserved by NCSU graduate students for up to four hours. Due to high demand, groups are limited to one reservation per day. Reservations can be made up to seven days in advance.
Contact Email Address
Reservation and Use Guidelines
- May be reserved up to 7 days in advance by NC State graduate students for periods ranging from 30 minutes to 4 hours.
- If a room is empty, your group may use it on a first-come, first-served basis. Groups are encouraged to reserve the room they're using.
- 15-minute grace period for arrival, before the space becomes available for other users.
- The NCSU Libraries reserves the right to change a user’s reservation, if necessary, and will provide as much advance notice as possible should this be necessary.
- Users are requested to cancel reservations in advance if their plans change, so that the space can be available to others.