Faculty Conference Room
Hunt Library↳ Reserve↳ Reserve
Faculty use only. Located inside the Faculty Research Commons (Wolfpack One Card required for entry). Conference table, whiteboards, computer, dual display screens, speakers, and VGA and HDMI cables for laptop.
Location InformationRoom Number: 5234
- Library staff and Student Technology Advisors are available to provide help on demand in the room, including research consultation and technical support
- Request help at any time from Ask Us via the touchpad located in each room or via the web, telephone, and mobile devices
- The Reservation Request Form provides options for requesting assistance in advance of a reservation
Reservation and Use Guidelines
- May be reserved up to six months in advance by NC State faculty members for research or curricular activities for periods ranging from 30 minutes to 24 hours.
- 15-minute grace period for arrival, before the space becomes available for other users.
- Spaces cannot be reserved or held by placing personal belongings in them. Unattended items will be removed.
- The NCSU Libraries reserves the right to change a user’s reservation, if necessary, and will provide as much advance notice as possible should this be necessary.
- Users are requested to cancel reservations in advance if their plans change, so that the space can be available to others.