Creativity Studio North
The Creativity Studio is a high-technology "white-box" space that can be configured for a wide variety of teaching, learning, and collaborative activities in many disciplines. It features high-definition projectors and movable and writable walls. The Studio can be configured for simulations and virtual environments.
See the Magnolia site for:
- Standard Use Cases
- Displays & Video Output
- Speakers & Audio Output
- Furniture Layouts
Reservation and Use Guidelines
- May be reserved up to six months in advance by NC State faculty members and graduate students for research or curricular activities for periods ranging from 1 hour to a full day.
- Food and beverage service, including catering, is not allowed in this room.
- This room offers technical capabilities that may require special preparation and testing prior to a scheduled activity. To learn about these capabilities, users may request a consultation.
- The NCSU Libraries reserves the right to change a user’s reservation, if necessary, and will provide as much advance notice as possible should this be necessary.
- Users are requested to cancel reservations in advance if their plans change, so that the space can be available to others.