Rules and Guidelines
- Borrowing Privileges
- Faculty Research Study
- Graduate Student Study Rooms
- Hillsborough Street Doors of the D. H. Hill Library
- NCSU Libraries Exhibit Program
- Petition/Appeal Process
- Public Art
University Policies, Regulations, and Rules (PRRs):
Confidentiality of User Records
- Specifies when and how employees of the NCSU Libraries may disclose administrative records or data.
RUL 02.61.02 - Confidentiality of Library Records and Data
Freedom of Access to Internet Resources
- Affirms access to information that enhances and supports the educational, instructional, and research-related activities of on- and off-campus students, faculty, and staff.
RUL 02.61.03 - Freedom of Access to Internet Resources
Libraries Materials Management
- Ensures the timely return of materials checked out from the Libraries, and provides a fair process for reimbursement of replacement and processing costs and for any appeals related to these costs.
RUL 02.61.07 - Library Materials Management
Unassisted Access to the D. H. Hill Library
- Outlines the procedures for obtaining unassisted access to the D. H. Hill Library’s Hillsborough Street Entrance for disabled users, while maintaining library security and protecting collections.
RUL 02.61.08 - Unassisted Access to D. H. Hill Library (Hillsborough Street Entrance)
Use of the NCSU Libraries
- Provides rules governing the use of library facilities, collections, and services that apply in the public areas of the Libraries and its online environment.
RUL 02.61.05 - Use of the NCSU Libraries