Rules and Guidelines
- Borrowing Privileges
- Faculty Research Study
- Graduate Student Study Rooms
- Hillsborough Street Doors of the D. H. Hill Library
- NCSU Libraries Exhibit Program
- Petition/Appeal Process
University Policies, Rules, and Regulations (PRRs):
Confidentiality of User Records
- Specifies when and how employees of the NCSU Libraries may disclose administrative records or data.
RUL 02.61.02 - Confidentiality of Library Records and Data
Display, Distribution, and Solicitation Requests at the NCSU Libraries
- Outlines the application of university regulations related to display, distribution, and solicitation requests at the D. H. Hill and James B. Hunt Jr. Libraries. Branch libraries are subject to any rules covering the facilities in which they are located.
RUL 02.61.04 - Display, Distribution, and Solicitation Requests at the NCSU Libraries
Freedom of Access to Internet Resources
- Affirms access to information that enhances and supports the educational, instructional, and research-related activities of on- and off-campus students, faculty, and staff.
RUL 02.61.03 - Freedom of Access to Internet Resources
Libraries Materials Management
- Ensures the timely return of materials checked out from the Libraries, and provides a fair process for reimbursement of replacement and processing costs and for any appeals related to these costs.
RUL 02.61.07 - Library Materials Management
Unassisted Access to the D. H. Hill Library
- Outlines the procedures for obtaining unassisted access to the D. H. Hill Library’s Hillsborough Street Entrance for disabled users, while maintaining library security and protecting collections.
RUL 02.61.08 - Unassisted Access to D. H. Hill Library (Hillsborough Street Entrance)
Use of the NCSU Libraries
- Provides rules governing the use of library facilities, collections, and services that apply in the public areas of the Libraries and its online environment.
RUL 02.61.05 - Use of the NCSU Libraries
Use of the NCSU Libraries “Wolf Wikis” Service
- Describes the standards for use of WolfWikis, a service provided by the NCSU Libraries to support the academic and scholarly communication activities of current faculty, students, and staff of North Carolina State University.
RUL 02.61.01 - Use of NCSU Libraries "Wolf Wikis" Service