Four buildings form the College of Natural Resources: Biltmore Hall (1970; Biltmore Forest School in Asheville [1898-1913]); Jordan Hall (1989; Jordan Family, alumni of NC State and influential in the North...
Robertson Pulp and Paper Labs before expansion
Color agitators in Robertson Laboratory
Hodges Wood Products Laboratory
Architectural drawing of Biltmore Hall
Model of Jordan Hall
Inlaid stone above exterior column at Jordan Hall
Construction of addition to Jordan Hall