WolfWalk is a photographic guide to the history of North Carolina State University for your mobile device.
Take a historical walking tour of the NC State campus using the location-aware campus map. Browse photographs by decade (pre-1900s to the present) or by theme (Athletics, People, Student Life).
WolfWalk features 1000 photographs from the NCSU Libraries’ University Archives Photograph Collection and the Edward T. Funkhouser Photographs.
During its history, North Carolina State University was known under the following official names:
- North Carolina College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts (1887-1917)
- North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering (1917-1931)
- North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina (1931-1963)
- North Carolina State of the University of North Carolina at Raleigh (1963-1965)
- North Carolina State University at Raleigh (1965-present)
WolfWalk is a product of the NCSU Libraries, collaboratively developed by staff in the Digital Library Initiatives, Special Collections Research Center, and Copyright & Digital Scholarship departments.
Send questions or comments about WolfWalk to: