Wood and Paper Company Information
Directory of the North American softwood forest products industry.
- Table of Contents (PDF).
- More than 4,150 detailed company listings, including personnel, services provided, mill numbers, products handled, and other capabilities.
- A 50+ page personnel index with more than 16,000 names and company affiliations.
- A handy geographic cross reference location index.
- Complete company, web site, and grading agency indexes.
- Detailed Lumber, Studs, and Plywood Product Finders, and Specialty Products lists.
Comprehensive mill and market equipment, consumption and investment information. The database combines new pulp and paper mill data with information previously available from separate RISI services: the Lockwood-Post Online Directory of Pulp & Paper Mills, the Mill Investment History Database, Pulp & Paper Company Profiles, and elements from its cost benchmarking service, Analytical Cornerstone 4.0.
Provides company descriptions, executives, competitors, reports, activities, news, financial overviews, SEC filings, and legal information.
Under Get Company Info, click on Company Dossier.
- Search for a specific company or click on Create Company List.
- Use NAICS Lookup to limit to Wood Product Manufacturing (321), Paper Manufacturing (322), or subcategories (e.g., Pulp Mills 32211).
Search Industries by NAICS code (321 for Wood Product Manufacturing or 322 for Paper Manufacturing) to retrieve industry profiles, company profiles for major players, and market research reports.
Click on "Company Information" link at the top of the page. Search by company name or scroll down to limit results by NAICS code, location, and/or other limiters. (Use full NAICS code or use asterisk for truncation, e.g., 321* or 322*.)