NC State is participating in a pilot implementation of the Dataverse Network (DVN). The DVN is an open source application that facilitates the ability to publish, share, reference, extract and analyze, and replicate research data.
- Project scope: Gain insight into the advantages and disadvantages of DVN as a data repository for NC State.
- Timeline: March-August 2013
- Scope: Explore use of DVN in several domains relevant to NC State's research strengths.
- Outcome: Evaluation results will inform next steps.
- Caveats: This is not a pilot to implement the DVN and any data uploaded to DVN during the pilot will not necessarily be retained after the pilot.
For more info or to participate in the pilot:
- Contact Steve Morris (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We’ll post updates on this page as the pilot progresses.