Frost & Sullivan
Access: Frost & Sullivan
Librarian: Jennifer Garrett
What it is:
- In-depth market and industry research report database with global coverage of various high-technology sectors. Reports are available in four categories: Industry, Technical, Economic, and Applications for Growth. Date coverage is from 1998 to present, updated as new reports are produced.
What you can expect to find:
- Full-text reports related to the following sectors:
- Aerospace & Defense
- Automotive & Transportation
- Chemicals, Materials, & Food
- Electronics & Security
- Energy & Power Supplies
- Environment & Building Technologies
- Industrial Automation & Process Control
- Information & Communication Technologies
- Measurement & Instrumentation
- Contents often include maps, graphs and charts.
Some useful things you can do:
- Search for reports using keywords.
- Filter your results by specifying industry, publication year, geographical region, or report type.
- When directed to the Frost home page, you must click on ‘Member Login’ and enter your name and email address.
- Subscription includes Industries & Markets segment.
- Full-text is viewable online, but you cannot export PDFs.
- In-house analysts’ primary and secondary research; proprietary.
Help Using the Database
- A number of search tools, frequently asked questions, and interactive demos are available from the Help section of the database.