Friends of the Library
The Friends of the Library was formed in 1947 and includes alumni, faculty, students, community members, and corporate partners committed to supporting the NCSU Libraries and providing a competitive advantage for the NC State community.
Through the generosity of our Friends, we are able to provide materials and opportunities to our students and the campus community that would not otherwise be available. As a Friend, you help ensure that the Libraries remain one of NCSU's strongest assets by supporting our collections, services, diverse spaces, and cutting-edge technologies.
Membership Level Changes
To meet the growing needs of our students and faculty and fulfill the Libraries’ mission, the Friends of the Library Board of Directors approved an increase in annual membership rates, which went into effect October 1, 2017.
Benefits of Membership
- Invitations to premium events, like the Library Libations Series
- Publications highlighting library news including the FOCUS magazine
- Discounts at UNC Press and Quail Ridge Books
- A reduced subscription rate to Our State magazine
- Recognition in the annual Honor Roll of Friends
- Library borrowing privileges with the purchase of a borrower's card
More about the Friends
- Make a Cash Donation
- Frank B. Armstrong Memorial Book Sale
- Friends of the Library Board of Directors
- Life Members
- Corporate Partners
Friends of the Library, Campus Box 7111, Raleigh, NC 27695-7111