As part of NC State University's land-grant mission, the NCSU Libraries is proud to offer a Corporate Partners program for organizations based in North Carolina or directly associated with NC State.
Many outstanding businesses are supporting the NCSU Libraries with a corporate Friends of the Library membership. This sends an important message to employees and customers, that your business is pro-library, pro-community, and pro-information. Benefits of membership include:
- Access to the resources of the NCSU Libraries, including the use of library resources in the D. H. Hill Library, Natural Resources Library, Harrye B. Lyons Design Library, William Rand Kenan, Jr. Library of Veterinary Medicine, and the James B. Hunt Jr. Library.
- Borrowing permits, which are available to researchers and other professionals for a charge of $50 per year.
- Recognition of the corporation in the Honor Roll of Donors.
- Upon request, a half-day workshop conducted by an NC State librarian, at your office or at the library, on how to use the Libraries' resources.
- Day parking pass for the Dan Allen parking deck (the closest lot to the D. H. Hill Library (advance notice of three business days required).
- Invitations to special Friends of the Library events.
- Corporate Partners Brochure
For additional information on how your company can become a corporate partner, please call the Friends office at (919) 515-2841 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Library as a Service Model Beta Program
The Friends of the Library is beta-testing a Library as a Service (LaaS) Model program for small companies in North Carolina looking for additional research assistance.
Current Corporate Partners
- Advanced Liquid Logic, Inc.
- Aerie Pharmaceuticals
- AgBiome, Inc.
- American Board of Anesthesiology, Inc.
- Banner Pharmacaps
- BASF Plant Science
- Bayer CropScience
- bioMeriux, Inc.
- BSN Medical, Inc.
- Cotton, Inc.
- Cree, Inc.
- Envisia Therapeutics, Inc.
- Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies
- GE Nuclear
- Gnarus Advisors, LLC
- Grassroots Biotechnology, Inc.
- Henkel Corporation
- Innovation Research and Training
- Institute for Hepatitis and Virus Research
- Intrexon Corporation
- K2 Solutions, Inc.
- Liquidia Technologies, Inc.
- Myers, Bigel, Sibley & Sajovic, LLP
- Novan, Inc.
- Novozymes North America, Inc.
- Research Triangle Institute
- SAS Institute
- SCYNEXIS Chemistry and Automation
- Semprius, Inc.
- TyraTech, Inc.
Corporate Life Members
- Becton Dickinson and Company
- Burlington Industries
- Progress Energy
- Institute of Textile Technology
- Invista Performance Technologies
- Sigma Xi
- Wachovia Bank