NC Local GIS Data Archive: Union County
County & Municipal GIS Links | Vector Data Holdings | Raster Data Holdings | Additional Data Sources
Union County's GIS Links
- GIS Website - Go here for questions about Union County GIS
- Online Mapping - Generate custom maps, owner and address search, more
- Data Download - Use GIS software to view, map, and analyze
NCSU Libraries Vector Data Archive
May include feature types such as property ownership parcels, street centerlines, jurisdictional boundaries, districts, zoning, building footprints, land use, and various other layers.
Access to the Geodata Server requires a valid UNITY ID by NCSU affiliated users only.
Off-campus users: proxy link to 'Union_County' ftp folder.
- 2002 Downloaded May 8, 2002 from county website
- 2006 Downloaded Sept. 14, 2006 from county website
- 2007 Downloaded July 24, 2007 from county website
- 2008 Downloaded Aug. 13, 2008 from county website
- 2009 Downloaded Jul. 30, 2009 from county website
- 2010 Downloaded Dec. 16, 2010 from county website
- 2011 Downloaded Sept. 13, 2011 from county website and also acquired February 2011 via project
- 2013 Downloaded Feb. 7, 2013 from county website
Tip: With Internet Explorer, go to the "Page" menu and select "Open FTP site in Windows Explorer."
NCSU Libraries Raster Data Archive
Primarily includes orthophotos (digital aerial photography)
Contact Data Services for information and access to the data files.
NCSU Libraries has orthophotos for Union County for the following year(s):
Additional Data Distributed By County
Go to the Libraries County GIS Page