NC Local GIS Data Archive:
Sampson County's GIS Links
- GIS Website - Go here for questions about Sampson County GIS
- Online Mapping - Generate custom maps, owner and address search, more
- Data Download - Use GIS software to view, map, and analyze
NCSU Libraries Vector Data ArchiveMay include feature types such as property ownership parcels, street centerlines, jurisdictional boundaries, districts, zoning, building footprints, land use, and various other layers.
- 2006 Acquired via CD from the county; May 2006
- 2009 Downloaded Aug. 5, 2009 from county website
- 2011 Downloaded Sept. 15, 2011 from county website
- 2012 Acquired June 2012 via state agency
- 2012 Acquired June 2012 via county
- 2013 Acquired Sept. 16, 2013 via state agency
- 2013 Acquired from NC Base Data Project, Sept. 2013
Tip: With Internet Explorer, go to the "View" menu and select "Open FTP site in Windows Explorer."
NCSU Libraries Raster Data ArchivePrimarily includes orthophotos (digital aerial photography)
NCSU Libraries has orthophotos for Sampson County for the following year(s) and formats:
- 2006 - SID
- 2008 - SID/TIFF
- 1993 USGS DOQQs - Learn more...
- 1998 USGS DOQQs - Learn more...
- 2004 - 2006, 2008 - 2010, 2012 NAIP county orthophoto mosaics - Learn more...
- 2010, 2013 (in-process) 6-inch resolution, true color Orthophotos - Learn more...
Additional Data Distributed By County
Orthophotos for the following year(s) are available for Sampson County from NC OneMap's Raster Download Site:
Sampson County has not yet contributed street centerline data to NC Street Map.
FEMA Flood Zones Learn more...
Elevation data (DEMs, topography contours) Learn more...