NC Local GIS Data Archive: Robeson County
County & Municipal GIS Links | Vector Data Holdings | Raster Data Holdings | Additional Data Sources
Robeson County's GIS Links
- GIS Website - Go here for questions about Robeson County GIS
- Online Mapping - Generate custom maps, owner and address search, more
- Data Download - Use GIS software to view, map, and analyze
NCSU Libraries Vector Data Archive
May include feature types such as property ownership parcels, street centerlines, jurisdictional boundaries, districts, zoning, building footprints, land use, and various other layers.
Access to the Geodata Server requires a valid UNITY ID by NCSU affiliated users only.
Off-campus users: proxy link to 'Robeson_County' ftp folder.
- 2008 Downloaded Aug. 18, 2008 from county website
- 2009 Downloaded Jul. 30, 2009 from county website
- 2010 Acquired March 2010 from County
- 2012 Acquired June 2012 via state agency
Tip: With Internet Explorer, go to the "Page" menu and select "Open FTP site in Windows Explorer."
NCSU Libraries Raster Data Archive
Primarily includes orthophotos (digital aerial photography)
Contact Data Services for information and access to the data files.
NCSU Libraries has orthophotos for Robeson County for the following year(s):
Additional Data Distributed By County
Go to the Libraries County GIS Page