NC Local GIS Data Archive:
Randolph County's GIS Links
- GIS Website - Go here for questions about Randolph County GIS
- Online Mapping - Generate custom maps, owner and address search, more
- Data Download - Use GIS software to view, map, and analyze
NCSU Libraries Vector Data ArchiveMay include feature types such as property ownership parcels, street centerlines, jurisdictional boundaries, districts, zoning, building footprints, land use, and various other layers.
- 2000 More Info...
- 2008 Acquired by permission of the County from NC Dept. of Ag., 9/4/08
- 2012 Acquired from the county May 3, 2012
- 2013 Acquired from NC Base Data Project, Sept. 2013
- 2014 Acquired from NC Base Data Project, Sept. 2014
Tip: With Internet Explorer, go to the "View" menu and select "Open FTP site in Windows Explorer."
NCSU Libraries Raster Data ArchivePrimarily includes orthophotos (digital aerial photography)
NCSU Libraries has orthophotos for Randolph County for the following year(s) and formats:
- 1998 - TIFF
- 2000 - SID
- 2006 - SID/TIFF
- 1993 USGS DOQQs - Learn more...
- 1998 USGS DOQQs - Learn more...
- 2004 - 2006, 2008 - 2010, 2012 NAIP county orthophoto mosaics - Learn more...
- 2010, 2014 (planned) 6-inch resolution, true color Orthophotos - Learn more...
Additional Data Distributed By County
Orthophotos for the following year(s) are available for Randolph County from NC OneMap's Raster Download Site:
Randolph County contributed street centerline data to NC Street Map on the following date(s):
FEMA Flood Zones Learn more...
Digital Elevation Models (DEMs) Learn more...