NC Local GIS Data Archive: Pitt County
County & Municipal GIS Links | Vector Data Holdings | Raster Data Holdings | Additional Data Sources
Pitt County's GIS Links
- GIS Website - Go here for questions about Pitt County GIS
- Online Mapping - Generate custom maps, owner and address search, more
Pitt County Municipal Government GIS Links:
NCSU Libraries Vector Data Archive
May include feature types such as property ownership parcels, street centerlines, jurisdictional boundaries, districts, zoning, building footprints, land use, and various other layers.
Access to the Geodata Server requires a valid UNITY ID by NCSU affiliated users only.
Off-campus users: proxy link to 'Pitt_County' ftp folder.
- 2000 More Info...
- 2007 PDF maps only; Downloaded Oct. 1, 2007
- 2007 Acquired via CD from the county; Oct. 11, 2007
- 2007 PDF maps only; Downloaded Aug. 28, 2008 from county website
- 2008 PDF maps only; Downloaded Aug. 28, 2008 from county website
- 2012 Acquired June 2012 via state agency
Tip: With Internet Explorer, go to the "Page" menu and select "Open FTP site in Windows Explorer."
NCSU Libraries Raster Data Archive
Primarily includes orthophotos (digital aerial photography)
Contact Data Services for information and access to the data files.
NCSU Libraries has orthophotos for Pitt County for the following year(s) and formats:
Additional Data Distributed By County
Go to the Libraries County GIS Page