NC Local GIS Data Archive:
Pitt County's GIS Links
- GIS Website - Go here for questions about Pitt County GIS
- Online Mapping - Generate custom maps, owner and address search, more
Pitt County Municipal Government GIS Links:
NCSU Libraries Vector Data ArchiveMay include feature types such as property ownership parcels, street centerlines, jurisdictional boundaries, districts, zoning, building footprints, land use, and various other layers.
- 2000 More Info...
- 2007 PDF maps only; Downloaded Oct. 1, 2007
- 2007 Acquired via CD from the county; Oct. 11, 2007
- 2007 PDF maps only; Downloaded Aug. 28, 2008 from county website
- 2008 PDF maps only; Downloaded Aug. 28, 2008 from county website
- 2012 Acquired June 2012 via state agency
- 2013 Acquired from NC Base Data Project, Sept. 2013
Tip: With Internet Explorer, go to the "View" menu and select "Open FTP site in Windows Explorer."
NCSU Libraries Raster Data ArchivePrimarily includes orthophotos (digital aerial photography)
NCSU Libraries has orthophotos for Pitt County for the following year(s) and formats:
- 2003 - SID
- 1993 USGS DOQQs - Learn more...
- 1998 USGS DOQQs - Learn more...
- 2004 - 2006, 2008 - 2010, 2012 NAIP county orthophoto mosaics - Learn more...
- 2010, 2012 6-inch resolution, true color Orthophotos - Learn more...
Additional Data Distributed By County
Pitt County has not yet contributed street centerline data to NC Street Map.
FEMA Flood Zones Learn more...
Digital Elevation Models (DEMs) Learn more...