NC Local GIS Data Archive:
Pender County's GIS Links
- GIS Website - Go here for questions about Pender County GIS
- Online Mapping - Generate custom maps, owner and address search, more
NCSU Libraries Vector Data ArchiveMay include feature types such as property ownership parcels, street centerlines, jurisdictional boundaries, districts, zoning, building footprints, land use, and various other layers.
- 2000 Aquried 2000
- 2006 Downloaded Sept. 8, 2006 from county website
- 2007 Downloaded July 23, 2007 from county website
- 2008 Downloaded Aug. 18, 2008 from county website
- 2009 Downloaded Aug. 5, 2009 from county website
- 2012 Acquired June 2012 via state agency
- 2013 Acquired from NC Base Data Project, Sept. 2013
Tip: With Internet Explorer, go to the "View" menu and select "Open FTP site in Windows Explorer."
NCSU Libraries Raster Data ArchivePrimarily includes orthophotos (digital aerial photography)
NCSU Libraries has orthophotos for Pender County for the following year(s) and formats:
- 1998 - BIL/SID
- 2003 - SID
- 1993 USGS DOQQs - Learn more...
- 1998 USGS DOQQs - Learn more...
- 2004 - 2006, 2008 - 2010, 2012 NAIP county orthophoto mosaics - Learn more...
- 2010, 2012 6-inch resolution, true color Orthophotos - Learn more...
Additional Data Distributed By County
Orthophotos for the following year(s) are available for Pender County from NC OneMap's Raster Download Site:
Pender County has not yet contributed street centerline data to NC Street Map.
FEMA Flood Zones Learn more...
Digital Elevation Models (DEMs) Learn more...