NC Local GIS Data Archive: Pender County
County & Municipal GIS Links | Vector Data Holdings | Raster Data Holdings | Additional Data Sources
Pender County's GIS Links
- GIS Website - Go here for questions about Pender County GIS
- Online Mapping - Generate custom maps, owner and address search, more
NCSU Libraries Vector Data Archive
May include feature types such as property ownership parcels, street centerlines, jurisdictional boundaries, districts, zoning, building footprints, land use, and various other layers.
Access to the Geodata Server requires a valid UNITY ID by NCSU affiliated users only.
Off-campus users: proxy link to 'Pender_County' ftp folder.
- 2000 Aquried 2000
- 2006 Downloaded Sept. 8, 2006 from county website
- 2007 Downloaded July 23, 2007 from county website
- 2008 Downloaded Aug. 18, 2008 from county website
- 2009 Downloaded Aug. 5, 2009 from county website
- 2012 Acquired June 2012 via state agency
Tip: With Internet Explorer, go to the "Page" menu and select "Open FTP site in Windows Explorer."
NCSU Libraries Raster Data Archive
Primarily includes orthophotos (digital aerial photography)
Contact Data Services for information and access to the data files.
NCSU Libraries has orthophotos for Pender County for the following year(s):
Additional Data Distributed By County
Go to the Libraries County GIS Page