NC Local GIS Data Archive:
Pasquotank County's GIS Links
- GIS Website - Go here for questions about Pasquotank County GIS
- Online Mapping - Generate custom maps, owner and address search, more
Pasquotank County Municipal Government GIS Links:
NCSU Libraries Vector Data ArchiveMay include feature types such as property ownership parcels, street centerlines, jurisdictional boundaries, districts, zoning, building footprints, land use, and various other layers.
- 2002 Acquired Nov. 2002
- 2007 PDF maps only; Downloaded July 23, 2007 from county website
- 2008 Streets only; Downloaded Sep. 19, 2008 from ncstreetmap.net
- 2012 Acquired June 2012 via state agency
- 2013 Acquired from NC Base Data Project, Sept. 2013
- 2014 Acquired from NC Base Data Project, Sept. 2014
Tip: With Internet Explorer, go to the "View" menu and select "Open FTP site in Windows Explorer."
NCSU Libraries Raster Data ArchivePrimarily includes orthophotos (digital aerial photography)
NCSU Libraries has orthophotos for Pasquotank County for the following year(s) and formats:
- 1996 - BIL
- 2003 - SID
- 1993 USGS DOQQs - Learn more...
- 1998 USGS DOQQs - Learn more...
- 2004 - 2006, 2008 - 2010, 2012 NAIP county orthophoto mosaics - Learn more...
- 2010, 2012 6-inch resolution, true color Orthophotos - Learn more...
Additional Data Distributed By County
Orthophotos for the following year(s) are available for Pasquotank County from NC OneMap's Raster Download Site:
Pasquotank County contributed street centerline data to NC Street Map on the following date(s):
FEMA Flood Zones Learn more...
Digital Elevation Models (DEMs) Learn more...