NC Local GIS Data Archive: Martin County
County & Municipal GIS Links | Vector Data Holdings | Raster Data Holdings | Additional Data Sources
Martin County's GIS Links
- GIS Website - Go here for questions about Martin County GIS
- Online Mapping - Generate custom maps, owner and address search, more
- Data Download - Use GIS software to view, map, and analyze
NCSU Libraries Vector Data Archive
May include feature types such as property ownership parcels, street centerlines, jurisdictional boundaries, districts, zoning, building footprints, land use, and various other layers.
Access to the Geodata Server requires a valid UNITY ID by NCSU affiliated users only.
Off-campus users: proxy link to 'Martin_County' ftp folder.
- 2008 Acquired via CD from the county; Oct. 2008
- 2010 Downloaded Dec. 16, 2010 from county website
- 2011 Downloaded Sept. 2, 2011 from county website
- 2013 Acquired from NC Base Data Project, Sept. 2013
Tip: With Internet Explorer, go to the "Page" menu and select "Open FTP site in Windows Explorer."
NCSU Libraries Raster Data Archive
Primarily includes orthophotos (digital aerial photography)
We don't have any local orthophoto data for Martin County.
Additional Data Distributed By County
Go to the Libraries County GIS Page