NC Local GIS Data Archive: Macon County
County & Municipal GIS Links | Vector Data Holdings | Raster Data Holdings | Additional Data Sources
Macon County's GIS Links
- GIS Website - Go here for questions about Macon County GIS
- Online Mapping - Generate custom maps, owner and address search, more
- Data Download - Use GIS software to view, map, and analyze
Macon County Municipal Government GIS Links:
NCSU Libraries Vector Data Archive
May include feature types such as property ownership parcels, street centerlines, jurisdictional boundaries, districts, zoning, building footprints, land use, and various other layers.
Access to the Geodata Server requires a valid UNITY ID by NCSU affiliated users only.
Off-campus users: proxy link to 'Macon_County' ftp folder.
- 2006 Downloaded Aug. 21, 2006 from county website
- 2007 Downloaded July 20, 2007 from county website
- 2008 Downloaded Aug. 18, 2008 from county website
- 2008 Town of Highlands data only; Downloaded Sept. 24, 2008 from town website
- 2009 Downloaded Jul. 30, 2009 from county website
- 2010 Downloaded Dec. 16, 2010 from county website
- 2011 Downloaded Sept. 2, 2011 from county website
Tip: With Internet Explorer, go to the "Page" menu and select "Open FTP site in Windows Explorer."
NCSU Libraries Raster Data Archive
Primarily includes orthophotos (digital aerial photography)
We don't have any local orthophoto data for Macon County.
Additional Data Distributed By County
Go to the Libraries County GIS Page