NC Local GIS Data Archive:
Lee County's GIS Links
- GIS Website - Go here for questions about Lee County GIS
- Online Mapping - Generate custom maps, owner and address search, more
- Data Download - Use GIS software to view, map, and analyze
Lee County Municipal Government GIS Links:
NCSU Libraries Vector Data ArchiveMay include feature types such as property ownership parcels, street centerlines, jurisdictional boundaries, districts, zoning, building footprints, land use, and various other layers.
- 2000 More Info...
- 2006 Downloaded Sept. 8, 2006 from county website
- 2007 Downloaded July 20, 2007 from county website
- 2008 Downloaded Aug. 18, 2008 from county website
- 2009 Downloaded Jul. 30, 2009 from county website
- 2010 Downloaded Dec. 16, 2010 from county website
- 2011 Downloaded Sept. 2, 2011 from county website
- 2013 Acquired from NC Base Data Project, Sept. 2013
- 2014 Acquired from NC Base Data Project, Sept. 2014
Tip: With Internet Explorer, go to the "View" menu and select "Open FTP site in Windows Explorer."
NCSU Libraries Raster Data ArchivePrimarily includes orthophotos (digital aerial photography)
NCSU Libraries has orthophotos for Lee County for the following year(s) and formats:
- 1996 - BIL
- 1997 - BIL
- 1998 - BIL
- 1999 - BIL
- 2000 - BIL
- 2002 - BIL
- 1993 USGS DOQQs - Learn more...
- 1998 USGS DOQQs - Learn more...
- 2004 - 2006, 2008 - 2010, 2012 NAIP county orthophoto mosaics - Learn more...
- 2010, 2013 (in-process) 6-inch resolution, true color Orthophotos - Learn more...
Additional Data Distributed By County
Orthophotos for the following year(s) are available for Lee County from NC OneMap's Raster Download Site:
Lee County has not yet contributed street centerline data to NC Street Map.
FEMA Flood Zones Learn more...
Elevation data (DEMs, topography contours) Learn more...