NC Local GIS Data Archive:
Harnett County's GIS Links
- GIS Website - Go here for questions about Harnett County GIS
- Online Mapping - Generate custom maps, owner and address search, more
- Data Download - Use GIS software to view, map, and analyze
NCSU Libraries Vector Data ArchiveMay include feature types such as property ownership parcels, street centerlines, jurisdictional boundaries, districts, zoning, building footprints, land use, and various other layers.
- 2001 More Info...
- 2007 Acquired via CD from the county; March, 2007
- 2008 PDF maps only; Downloaded Aug. 28, 2008 from county website
- 2008 Streets only; Downloaded Sep. 19, 2008 from ncstreetmap.net
- 2009 Downloaded Jul. 28, 2009 from county website
- 2010 Downloaded Dec. 16, 2010 from county website
- 2011 Downloaded Aug. 30, 2011 from county website
- 2013 Acquired from NC Base Data Project, Sept. 2013
Tip: With Internet Explorer, go to the "View" menu and select "Open FTP site in Windows Explorer."
NCSU Libraries Raster Data ArchivePrimarily includes orthophotos (digital aerial photography)
NCSU Libraries has orthophotos for Harnett County for the following year(s) and formats:
- 0 - SID - unknown date
- 2002 - SID
- 2008 - SID/TIFF
- 2010 - SID
- 1993 USGS DOQQs - Learn more...
- 1998 USGS DOQQs - Learn more...
- 2004 - 2006, 2008 - 2010, 2012 NAIP county orthophoto mosaics - Learn more...
- 2010, 2013 (in-process) 6-inch resolution, true color Orthophotos - Learn more...
Additional Data Distributed By County
Orthophotos for the following year(s) are available for Harnett County from NC OneMap's Raster Download Site:
Harnett County contributed street centerline data to NC Street Map on the following date(s):
FEMA Flood Zones Learn more...
Digital Elevation Models (DEMs) Learn more...