NC Local GIS Data Archive: Gaston County
County & Municipal GIS Links | Vector Data Holdings | Raster Data Holdings | Additional Data Sources
Gaston County's GIS Links
- GIS Website - Go here for questions about Gaston County GIS
- Online Mapping - Generate custom maps, owner and address search, more
NCSU Libraries Vector Data Archive
May include feature types such as property ownership parcels, street centerlines, jurisdictional boundaries, districts, zoning, building footprints, land use, and various other layers.
Access to the Geodata Server requires a valid UNITY ID by NCSU affiliated users only.
Off-campus users: proxy link to 'Gaston_County' ftp folder.
- 2006 PDF maps only; Downloaded Sept. 6, 2006 from county website
- 2007 PDF maps only; Downloaded July 19, 2007 from county website
- 2008 PDF maps only; Downloaded Aug. 26, 2008 from county website
- 2008 Downloaded Sept. 26, 2008 from county ftp
- 2011 Downloaded Aug. 30, 2011 from county website
Tip: With Internet Explorer, go to the "Page" menu and select "Open FTP site in Windows Explorer."
NCSU Libraries Raster Data Archive
Primarily includes orthophotos (digital aerial photography)
Contact Data Services for information and access to the data files.
NCSU Libraries has orthophotos for Gaston County for the following year(s):
Additional Data Distributed By County
Go to the Libraries County GIS Page