NC Local GIS Data Archive: Currituck County
County & Municipal GIS Links | Vector Data Holdings | Raster Data Holdings | Additional Data Sources
Currituck County's GIS Links
- GIS Website - Go here for questions about Currituck County GIS
- Online Mapping - Generate custom maps, owner and address search, more
- Data Download - Use GIS software to view, map, and analyze
NCSU Libraries Vector Data Archive
May include feature types such as property ownership parcels, street centerlines, jurisdictional boundaries, districts, zoning, building footprints, land use, and various other layers.
Access to the Geodata Server requires a valid UNITY ID by NCSU affiliated users only.
Off-campus users: proxy link to 'Currituck_County' ftp folder.
- 2008 PDF maps only; Downloaded Aug. 25, 2008 from county website
- 2008 Streets only; Downloaded Sep. 19, 2008 from ncstreetmap.net
- 2011 Downloaded Aug. 29, 2011 from county website
- 2013 Acquired from NC Base Data Project, Sept. 2013
Tip: With Internet Explorer, go to the "Page" menu and select "Open FTP site in Windows Explorer."
NCSU Libraries Raster Data Archive
Primarily includes orthophotos (digital aerial photography)
NCSU Libraries has orthophotos for Currituck County for the following year(s) and formats:
Contact Data Services for information and access to the data files.
- 2002 - SID
- 2003 - SID
- 2008 - ECW/TIFF
Additional Data Distributed By County
Go to the Libraries County GIS Page