NC Local GIS Data Archive:
Cleveland County's GIS Links
- GIS Website - Go here for questions about Cleveland County GIS
- Online Mapping - Generate custom maps, owner and address search, more
Cleveland County Municipal Government GIS Links:
NCSU Libraries Vector Data ArchiveMay include feature types such as property ownership parcels, street centerlines, jurisdictional boundaries, districts, zoning, building footprints, land use, and various other layers.
- 2011 Acquired February 2011 via project
- 2013 Acquired from NC Base Data Project, Sept. 2013
- 2014 Acquired from NC Base Data Project, Sept. 2014
Tip: With Internet Explorer, go to the "View" menu and select "Open FTP site in Windows Explorer."
NCSU Libraries Raster Data ArchivePrimarily includes orthophotos (digital aerial photography)
NCSU Libraries has orthophotos for Cleveland County for the following year(s) and formats:
- 2005 - SID
- 2005 - ECW/TIFF
- 1993 USGS DOQQs - Learn more...
- 1998 USGS DOQQs - Learn more...
- 2004 - 2006, 2008 - 2010, 2012 NAIP county orthophoto mosaics - Learn more...
- 2010, 2015 (planned) 6-inch resolution, true color Orthophotos - Learn more...
Additional Data Distributed By County
Orthophotos for the following year(s) are available for Cleveland County from NC OneMap's Raster Download Site:
Cleveland County has not yet contributed street centerline data to NC Street Map.
FEMA Flood Zones Learn more...
Elevation data (DEMs, topography contours) Learn more...