NC Local GIS Data Archive: Brunswick County
County & Municipal GIS Links | Vector Data Holdings | Raster Data Holdings | Additional Data Sources
Brunswick County's GIS Links
- GIS Website - Go here for questions about Brunswick County GIS
- Online Mapping - Generate custom maps, owner and address search, more
NCSU Libraries Vector Data Archive
May include feature types such as property ownership parcels, street centerlines, jurisdictional boundaries, districts, zoning, building footprints, land use, and various other layers.
Access to the Geodata Server requires a valid UNITY ID by NCSU affiliated users only.
Off-campus users: proxy link to 'Brunswick_County' ftp folder.
- 2001 More Info...
- 2004 Acquired May 2004. Zip file contains E00 files of coverages.
- 2008 PDF, GIF, and JPG maps only; Downloaded Aug. 25, 2008 from county website
- 2012 Acquired June 2012 via state agency
- 2013 Acquired from NC Base Data Project, Sept. 2013
Tip: With Internet Explorer, go to the "Page" menu and select "Open FTP site in Windows Explorer."
NCSU Libraries Raster Data Archive
Primarily includes orthophotos (digital aerial photography)
NCSU Libraries has orthophotos for Brunswick County for the following year(s) and formats:
Contact Data Services for information and access to the data files.
- 1988 - BIL
- 2000 - SID
- 2003 - SID
- 2004 - SID
Additional Data Distributed By County
Go to the Libraries County GIS Page