Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What geospatial (GIS) data services are provided by the Libraries?
for information about:
- Where to find GIS data
- Free Registration for Virtual Campus courses
- NCSU access to GIS software
- Help with a GIS problem
- Are workstations available for computer mapping, GIS services, and large-format plotting in the library?
- I need something that is located in the "Reference GIS cabinet." Where is it?
- How do I load new map data into a GPS unit? How do I download points from a GPS unit? How do I create a shapefile from my points?
Did you find this answer helpful?
|If you need more help, please Ask Us.||[ Admin Login ]|