Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What services are available to extension agents and field faculty?
All library services at N.C. State University are available to the extension and engagement community. Some of our key services and features include:
- Order books and articles - regardless of location.
- Hundreds of databases for finding articles and data.
- Thousands of electronic journals.
- Look up books and other materials in the Libraries' catalog.
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) data and services.
- Ask a Librarian - use email, telephone, or online chat to ask reference questions.
To use NCSU Libraries' databases and electronic journals, you need a Unity ID and password.
About Unity Accounts
Most extension personnel already have Unity accounts because they are generated automatically for anyone on an NCSU payroll. Learn your Unity ID and password.
For help finding out your Unity ID and password, call (919) 515-HELP(4357).
If you don't have a Unity Account, (usually because you are on a county payroll and not on NCSU's) the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences can have one issued to you.
Please contact CALS Information Technology at (919) 515-374 or email@example.com.
The NCSU Libraries offers a collection of over 3 million volumes and 47,500 serial subscriptions. We are a depository for U.S. government documents, U.S. patents and trademarks, NTIS research, and other technical reports.
Did you find this answer helpful?
|If you need more help, please Ask Us.||[ Admin Login ]|