Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
InstructionTotal FAQs in this category: 22
- What is the Citation Builder?
- What is LOBO?
- What is EndNote?
- How can I use Google Scholar and make sure I get all the full-text articles available from NCSU Libraries?
- Where is the office for Writing and Speaking Tutorial Services?
- What are primary sources?
- How do I schedule a library instruction class for my students?
- Can I schedule a class in the ITTC labs?
- Where is the library web page for my course?
- How do I find journal rankings based on citation rates?
- Where can I get help with Maple or Matlab?
- How do I get help writing a paper?
- Where is the online video for E101?
- Does the Libraries offer workshops and other services for graduate students?
- How do I use the My Course Reserves system to manage course reserves for the class I'm teaching?
- What kind of information is included in the NCCS Data Web?
- Does the library have copies of plant patents? If so, where are they and how do I find them?
- Where on the Web can I find official NCSU logos and colors to use for Large Format Printing?
- Does the Libraries offer workshops and other services for postdocs?
- What are the library services that are available for faculty and instructors?
- How do I use the SMART Board
- How can I schedule a Mobile Scavenger Hunt for my class?
|If you need more help, please Ask Us.||[ Admin Login ]|