Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Digital RepositoryTotal FAQs in this category: 29
Top questions in this category
- How do I access the SPR web services API in order to download the data for use in my own application?
- Is content ever withdrawn from the SPR?
- How do I find out when my NCSU thesis or dissertation was first made available to the public?
- How are the number of citations for each article determined for display in the Scholarly Publications Repository?
- How can I get a copy of a description of a course I took at NC State several years ago?
- What kind of content goes in the SPR?
- How is persistent access provided for citations and works in the SPR?
- What is the SPR?
- What do contributors agree to, when they submit their work to the SPR?
- How are citations added to the SPR?
|If you need more help, please Ask Us.||[ Admin Login ]|