Submit an image
What we display on our digital signs (eboards):
- High resolution posters, graphic art, or photographs submitted by NCSU students, faculty, and staff.
- Promotional materials from recognized campus groups.
- The Libraries reserves the right to restrict content displayed on digitial signs.
- Images must be at least 1920 pixels wide by 1080 high at 72 DPI (in landscape/horizontal format).
- JPEG or PDF formats only.
- PowerPoint slides are acceptable when saved and submitted as PDF.
Questions, Comments, Help?
- Contact: Keith_Morgan@ncsu.edu or call 513-3779.
- Assistance in creating digital signs is available in the Digital Media Lab next to the Learning Commons, on the first floor of the D.H. Hill Library's East Wing.
- To add your content to Wolfbytes, the campus information channel, email your image to email@example.com