To Request a Film on "Video Reserve" at the library:
Request Films Instructions
If you would like to borrow a copy from the NCSU library, follow these steps. Contact TripSaver, (919) 515-2116 or toll-free 1-877-601-0590 (ask to be transferred to TripSaver.
Please note: The library has a limited number of copies for each film. You may have to wait for a copy, so REQUEST EARLY.
- Click on the "Place Your Request" link below to access TripSaver.
- Log in with your Unity ID and password.
- Check your personal information, make sure the listed address is where you want to receive the film, and check that your status is "distance" GRAD or UG.
- Continue to the next screen and in the "Interlibrary" menu on the left, select "Media."
- On the Media request form, fill in the video title in the "Title" field.
- In the author field, type "DVD for -Your Course Number--" (i.e. SW290, etc.)
- You can ignore all other entry blanks.
If you have questions about your request, contact Interlibrary and Document Delivery Services:
(919) 515-2116 phone
(919) 515-7854 fax
(877) 601-0590 (toll-free; ask to be transferred to ILL)