Instruction and Assistance
- You are welcome to ask your data questions via email form, phone (919) 515-5698, or chat any time. On-site, individualized assistance is offered by appointment.
- The Libraries offers a regular series of workshops focused on data preparation, software tools, and visualization.
- Independent, online GIS training is available free to NCSU faculty, staff, and students through Esri E-learning.
- Several options exist for getting SAS training and assistance:
- The CHASS IT department has online tutorials for SPSS and PSPP.
- The Bioinformatics Research Center provides consulting for bioinformatics and statistical genetics.