Printing from GIS workstations
To print from the GIS worktations, you must print via the WolfPrint website and upload your file as a pdf.
- Save your file as a PDF (.pdf)
- Go to WolfPrint
- Log in with your Unity ID and password
- Make sure you have enough money in your AllCampus account
- Click 'Web Print' from the menu on the left
- Click 'Submit a Job'
- Select any FollowMe printer by searching for "libraries" and choosing either:
- Click the 'Print Options and Account Selection' button at the bottom of the page
- Select which account you want to charge
- Click the 'Upload Document' button at the bottom of the page
- Click 'Choose File' and select the file from the appropriate location
- Click 'Upload & Complete' to send your file to the printer
Retrieve your print job
- Find any FollowMe printer
- Swipe your ID card or login with your Unity ID and password on the screen
- Select the 'Print Release' icon
- Select 'Print all' to print multiple files or select the arrow next to the individual filename
- Select 'Print'
- Select 'Logout' when finished printing your files.