Scanning in Hunt Library
Scan most any type of material into a digital format in the Digital Media Lab. Scanners are attached to standard workstations in the Lab, which are not reservable.
All computers in the Lab have the Adobe CS5 Web Premium suite, including Photoshop and Acrobat Pro, for editing your scans and creating PDFs.
- 3 Fujitsu ScanSnap document scanners (scan up to 50 pages at a time quickly)
- 6 Epson flatbed scanners (8.5" x 11")
- 4 Nikon negative film & slide scanners
- 1 Epson large format scanner (12" x 17")
- 1 Canon microfilm/microfiche scanner/viewer
- 1 Scanpro 2000 microfilm/microfiche scanner/viewer
Overhead scanners are also available in the D.H. Hill Library, in the Learning Commons and in the Print/Copy/Scan room adjacent to the main lobby.
Digital Media Lab staff can help you find and use the right scanner for your project.
- (919) 515-2935
Scanning options at other campus libraries:
- Scanning at the Veterinary Medical Library
- The Natural Resources Library has an overhead scanner.
- The Design library has an overhead scanner