Home: Business Guide
Sources by Topic
What it is:
In-depth market and industry research report database with global coverage of various high-technology sectors. Reports are available in four categories: Industry, Technical, Economic, and Applications for Growth. Date coverage is from 1998 to present, updated as new reports are produced.
What you can expect to find:
- Full text reports related to the following sectors:
- Aerospace & Defense; Automotive & Transportation;
- Chemicals, Materials and Food; Electronics & Security;
- Energy & Power Supplies;
- Environment & Building Technologies;
- Industrial Automation & Process Control;
- Information & Communication Technologies;
- Measurement & Instrumentation.
- Contents often include maps, graphs and charts.
Some useful things you can do:
- Search for reports using keywords.
- Filter your results by specifying industry, pub year, geographical region, or report type.
- When directed to the Frost home page, you must click on ‘Member Login’ and enter your name and email address.
- Subscription includes Industries & Markets segment.
- Full text is viewable online, but you cannot export PDFs.
- In-house analysts’ primary and secondary research; proprietary.
Librarian Contact Information
- Jennifer Garrett, Research Librarian for Management, Education and Social Sciences