A simple solution to a complicated world. This book is an exciting read for anyone who is looking for an excuse to discover the power of simple Post-its and how it has transformed the world around us. Beautifully written, this is by far the best book I have read this year
Dec 02 2011
Here we will be posting short reviews of your favorite books for this year.
Reviews will be posted soon after submission, so check back here often!
We welcome your comments. However, all comments will be moderated.
- The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom
- Leaving Auburndale and A Brief History of Seven Killings
- Perfect Rigor: A Genius and the Mathematical Breakthrough of the Century by Masha Gessen
- Fun Home by Alison Bechdel
- A Preparation for the Next Life and Mauvais Garçons : Portraits de tatoués (1890-1930)