This is one of the best fantasy books I’ve ever read. The characters are crafted intricately and the plot is told in a frame story format which creates suspense and intrigue. You can really root for the hero, while simultaneously knowing he is making the idiotic decisions that we all sometimes make. This book is amazing and I can’t wait for the next in the series!
Nov 22 2011
Here we will be posting short reviews of your favorite books for this year.
Reviews will be posted soon after submission, so check back here often!
We welcome your comments. However, all comments will be moderated.
- The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom
- Leaving Auburndale and A Brief History of Seven Killings
- Perfect Rigor: A Genius and the Mathematical Breakthrough of the Century by Masha Gessen
- Fun Home by Alison Bechdel
- A Preparation for the Next Life and Mauvais Garçons : Portraits de tatoués (1890-1930)